.

.

Sunday, July 7, 2013

House Update: What do you think???

Oy, this goofball. So I bought her this hat for our upcoming family pictures and now she wears it constantly. Crazy girl...


But here is the house. We finally found a color that we could both agree on and a trim style...and yeah....We finally had some time to work on the house. Yes, That is my new chimney with my new wood burning fire place!!!!!! (I'm super excited!!!!!!)


Then she thought she got a phone call on daddy's phone.....


The backside of the house, we took out a window and added a door. 


This is from the inside....so here is my dilemma, what would you do for window coverings??? I don't want blinds because they could cover up my transom up top. The only thing that I'm really considering is putting a rod all the way across the room in between the transom window and the other part of the window and gather curtains on either end of the room and somewhere in the middle....What do you think??? Anyone else have any ideas???? 


The flip side of the big wall of windows


And here is the little part that will face the road. The door is there because eventually we will be putting in a wrap around porch.


So yeah, what do you think???


3 comments:

  1. Just beautiful!!!!! And the rod across sounds great....or maybe something like the Anno sliders that ikea carries
    ?? I wouldn't want to cover them either!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really don't want to cover them either M. But it gets late afternoon/early evening sun and our TV will be on the opposite wall. So I want something???

      Delete