.

.

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Blueberry Babes

We went and picked strawberries (I had my mom and sister pick mine) we didn't want to have the little girl's in the muddy field. But today we wanted to pick blueberries. And we were not going to bring the twins but I'm glad we did! They fell asleep in the car on the way there and then slept in the stroller for a while. When they woke up, there were in awesome moods!!!! They all loved picking/eating the blueberries. Addison and I picked 12 pounds and they are going to be great to eat this winter!
 
 
Char babe


 
Savannah







 
Aunt Ash and Addison! Ash thought this would be a great idea, I don't know who laughed more!


 
My 12 pounds and Aunt Ash's 12 pounds of blueberries.

 
All done! Time to cash out and go home.



No comments:

Post a Comment