.

.

Monday, July 15, 2013

Family Pictures

LOVE these pictures!!!!!!!

This is just a preview of what's to come but I still wanted to share the couple pictures that I was given. 

Oh Addison....full of sassy-ness and attitude.


Savannah, Addison then Charlotte


Daddy and Char-babe



Just 21 short months ago this was us....it's crazy how fast these girls are growing and changing! Then I was juggling a toddler schedule and 15 or so bottles a day with 30 some diaper changes in a day. Now I have one little (big) girl who has more words then I know what to do with and two toddlers!!!! One who can still charm her way into your heart with all her hugs and then there is the other one.....if she's not climbing onto my table, she might be in my make-up drawer. Or perhaps she has found the silverware drawer, the wipes container, box of diapers, or I forgot to close the girl's closet door and now all the clothes are on the floor! It's never a dull moment around here with Miss Savannah.


Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment