.

.

Monday, May 6, 2013

Tulip Time

Just for the record, you can fit 4 convertible car seats, 1 infant car seat, 2 double strollers, 2 diaper bags and 2 adults in my mini-van. No, I am not having an announcement any time soon. But, when I want to fit my sister and 2 nephews all in one car, well we can do that now!
 
Here is what it looks like.
 
Savannah, Brennan, and Landon all sat in the back row.
 
 
And Addison and Charlotte sat in the middle row.

 
After we got everyone loaded up, we headed off to Holland to take some pictures in the tulips.
 
We gave the kids some animal crackers, and Savannah kept dropping them everywhere.

 
Look at these cuties. I love how these pictures turned out!










 
We went and looked at the fish pond.


 
I got a hug from my favorite 3 year old.

 
Then after doing a little shopping, we went and picked up some lunch and took it to the park for a picnic.

 
Landon liked the ducks

 
And the girls LOVED the swings!!


 

 
Happy Monday!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment