.

.

Monday, May 6, 2013

Dandelion Festival

Sorry about the photo bomb here. But we had so much fun this past weekend. Saturday was my hometown's Dandelion Festival and it was the first time I got to bring the little girls. They all had so much fun.
 
They got to go for a ride through the woods in these "cars."
 
 
Aunt Ash is awesome. I think every family needs an Aunt Ash. She helped out that day, we had our cousin Landon that day and with 4 kids 3 and under, it's nice to have as many extra hands as possible.
 
Here she helped Addison climb to the top and come back down.


 
We also got to play a bunch of games.





 
Then we headed over to my Great Aunt's house to take some pictures in front of her barns in the dandelions.




 
After that we got settled in to watch the parade.




 
We got to pick up candy.



 
And we got to play by my Grandpa's barn.

 
It was such a fun day.


No comments:

Post a Comment