.

.

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Time keeps on slippin....

Totally meant to do this last month when the girls were 18 months, but time keeps on slippin away from me. It's amazing to me how much these girls have grown over the last 18 19 months. Some days it feels like yesterday when I was juggling 2 babies and Addison, doing feedings every 3 hours around the clock, changing at least 20 diapers a day and still trying to spend time with Addison....and then some days I am very grateful that that time is done with. :)

So, I wanted to put together some pictures just so we could see the changes and growth that has happened over the last 18 19 months.

Here is Savannah, she still is my little live wire and is always very busy. She can turn on a dime and I have never seen a child be able to crinkle her nose like this girl.  


Here's Charlotte, she still my little charmer. She likes to think things through and is my snuggle-bug. And watch out because she still loves to give big wet sloppy kisses!


Just for fun I did Addison's pictures too! (Check out the size difference between the twins birth pictures and Addison's!!! They had a 2 lb birth weight difference!!) Addison is my Miss Sassy pants. Yes, she is adorable with those dark brown eyes, and she knows it!!!! She is a great puzzle worker. She loves puzzles and gets frustrated when they are too easy!


Last picture of the day. They are the same time differences as the other pictures. I really hope that they all stay as close as they are now. They all love to play with each other, or in pairs, I hope it continues!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment