.

.

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Ashley's wedding!!!!

September 22, 2012

The day my baby sister got married.

It was a beautiful day surrounded by lots smiles, hugs, family, and a few tears. 

And some rain.

Ashley and I got to the church around 8a.m. that morning so we could get going on our hair. Kellie showed up around 9ish and by 11 it was pouring. Ash didn't get her pictures at the beach, but I don't think she will be disappointed with the pictures that she did get. They are beautiful!!!!! 

Here are us 3 sisters
 (and one nephew, who will be here in just 4 short weeks!)


Me helping Charlotte get ready. She loved the necklaces we wore


Addison was being silly while I got her dressed in the dress I made her.


Aunt Ash had books for all the girls in thanks for being apart of her big day.


Savannah loved hers!


And so did Charlotte.


I think Aunt Ash liked Addison's book the best though! ;)




Addison with Mommy's flowers



Such a ham.


Then Addison got really silly with the groomsmen.
 She thought they were pretty funny with their sunglasses and she couldn't help but join in a few pictures!



The whole wedding party


The ladies


And one last picture of Charlotte and Grandma!


I'm sure I will have many more pictures to post....but that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment