.

.

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Fall pictures.


After months and months of suffering through the heat and humidity of St. Louis we finally got a break. And it just so happened to be last week while the girls and I were in Michigan. So I pulled out the girls fall clothes and after lunch one rainy day mom and I tried to snap a few quick pictures of the girls outside. 

This first one Savannah was less than thrilled



but she started to warm up




Then it really started to rain. We all made a dash to the barn to see if we could wait it out and in the meantime we got a few more pictures of the girls by the crates that my dad made for Ashley's wedding.





Later that day we tested out the hair bows I altered for the girls.



Wednesday was rehearsal for the wedding. And Addison was a great little flower girl!


Another day Grandma and Addison made rice krispie treats. Daddy thought they were delicious. 


Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment