.

.

Monday, September 24, 2012

11 months

Wow...where did the time go??? Can you believe that in just 26 short days I will be posting that these little girls are 1!!!!!! I don't know if I ready for that yet. 

Today, Addison and I packed away all the bottles and threw out the little bit of formula we had left. These babies sorry toddlers are done with bottles and formula!!!!! 

Well last weekend we got to celebrate with Aunt Ashley and now Uncle Bryant at their wedding. The girls all did great. Addison walked down the isle very sweetly and came and stood by me and then threw all her flower petals on the ground. And the babies rode very nicely in their wagon. They didn't try to stand up or scream or try and climb out of the wagon. And don't worry I will have pictures....it just might be a few weeks!

But to celebrate the babies being 11 months I figured it was time to catch a few more pictures of these little girls. 

Here's Charlotte.
 Being very coy....you wouldn't guess it from the picture but I caught this picture in between 2 very loud ear-piercing screams.


And another picture of Charlotte.


Here's my Savannah.


Then she got distracted by the huge pile of shoes in my closet. And tried to make a get away with some of my flip-flops.


See. They get distracted very easily.


Then tonight after our walk we let the girls roam around for a few minutes before going back inside. Here's Charlotte. Trying her hardest to walk and push her walker threw the stones.


Here is Savannah and Addison with her new scooter. 
And do you see this...Miss Savannah can walk!!!!!


She thought it was a lot of fun walking down the driveway!!!


And last but not least...here are the girls with the man they love the most. :)


Have a great week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment