.

.

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Finally it's fall

Yay!!! 

Time for sweatshirts and sweatpants. Time to be able to actually go outside and enjoy it. 
Time to just sit and watch these 3 amazing little beauties discover and enjoy my favorite time or year....fall.

I went out on the deck today to bring the boys inside and I must not have shut the door all the way and I had a little toddling pink visitor come and join me. So I blocked off the stairs to the backyard and brought the rest of the girls outside with me. They all had a blast.

Addison, Charlotte and Savannah


Charlotte is so close to walking...she keeps taking more and more steps. I still think full walking is about 1-2 weeks out yet but that is perfect because then we will be at Grandma's house.


Charlotte smiles


And then there is this one....Savannah. Always my little live wire.


I actually got some cute smiling pictures of Addison today. She wanted to cooperate and then she wanted to take some pictures. So I let her.


Do you see this?? It's an almost miracle!!!! I got all 3 girls sitting next to each other. No one is screaming. No one has a death grip on the other's hair. And no is looking....I said almost miracle.



Momma, stop already!!!


Still love this brown eyed girl.





Then it was lunch time. I bring all the girls inside and start hauling out things for lunch. And it never fails...as I open the door to the refrigerator, I get 2 little helpers to help get stuff out. Savannah always grabs the cocktail sauce and Charlotte always gets the dijan mustard. That's alright, it could be worse. It could be that jar of spaghetti sauce and the jar of pickles.


No comments:

Post a Comment