.

.

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Multiple Blessings - 1 year later.

My babies are one!!!!

What a year it has been. In some aspects it has been the longest year of my life, but really it feels like it was just yesterday Brian was helping me into the car to go to the hospital to deliver these precious beautiful little girls. This last year has changed Brian and myself. We are both more patient and we are much more grateful for each other than we ever were before. Yes, this year was difficult in some ways but when you look at all the blessings that these girls have brought us, the blessings far out weigh the difficult times. There still are times when Brian and I will look at each other in amazement that we have twins....no it still hasn't sunk in yet. And who knows if it ever will. We still feel so blessed.

But any way, here are the girls. 

Charlotte and myself before the party that we had for them. 
(All my pictures are on my mom's camera, so they will probably get posted later)


Savannah chasing a balloon


Charlotte then Savannah. Yes my Savannah is a little daredevil... I wonder where she gets that from? :)



No comments:

Post a Comment