.

.

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Tutu's

Remember this little chunk!!! I do. 

I took this in October 2010 and I kept this little pink tutu just in case I would ever have another girl. Well, girls now.


So here's Charlotte in her pretty pink tutu!!




ACHOO!!! Bless you Charlotte!



And Savannah in the tutu.





And my not so little chunk....


Sorry Grandma Timmer....the Timmer for City Council shirt just wasn't cuttin it today.....she needed a pretty dress.

So after dressing her in a pretty dress, she ran in circles around Savannah yelling Addison's Pretty Dress!!!!!

Just watch...




I hope these pictures hold over the Grandparents and friends until we see everyone next week. We are very excited to have the girls meet some relatives on the Timmer side that they haven't met yet!!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my stars! You are just living in a house oozing with cuteness!!!

    ReplyDelete