.

.

Saturday, May 19, 2012

Heart Walk


This morning we had the AHA Heart Walk. 

I was really warm, a lot of fun and best of all...there was BBQ and Ice Cold drinks waiting for us when we were done!

All the girls did great again. This time the ALL slept in their strollers while we walked.

This is before the walk started. Addison loved the chairs and stairs at Busch Stadium.



You can just see the arch from where we were seated.


Here's the babies! Looking beautiful this morning.



We even got to walk around the inside of the stadium!!! It was really cool.
We just couldn't go on the grass.


Now it's nap time. Everyone is sleeping and I think I might join them.

(We I was up at 5:30 so we I could get everyone out the door on time)

Hope you are all having a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment