.

.

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mother's Day 2012

What a great day! 

Church this morning, Brian made lunch, rested on the couch for a while, then off to the park, and then we got to hang out with some friends after dinner!

I had a great Mother's Day and I got to share it with the cutest little girls!!! Ever!!!! 

I did get to bring my camera along to the park and got some new pictures of ME with the girls. Which never really happens! And some more pictures of the 3 munchkins. 

Enjoy!

Lovin Charlotte's baby blues!


And then there's this one who won't hold still for 2 seconds for a picture.


Savannah kisses.


Charlotte Smiles. (and if you look really close, you can see her new teeth!)


And my bug-a-boo. I had to spin her in circles to get a smile out of her!


Her biggest problem at the park was trying to decide which slide to go down.


Savannah's 1st time in the swing. She loved it!


Charlotte 1st time too!!! Loved it also!


And just like that they were done.


No comments:

Post a Comment