.

.

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

I'm going to miss this......

Do you remember this little chubby munchkin???

I do. This was just under a year ago when she was standing by herself, just starting to crawl and could only say "Mama" when she really wanted something.


Now check her out! I have been getting reminders daily that my baby is growing up. She is independent, can walk no run wherever she goes and can say well over 60 words that include Help, Milk, Church and Carrie Jo.


I do get some reminders that she is still my baby. See these rolls? I'm very happy that they are still there and she hasn't lost them yet.


She brings me daily smiles. Especially when she catches me off guard saying "Hi."


She loves to be outside, and loves to pick up the rocks from our landscaping just so she can put them back. And if one falls out she will pick it up to put it back in its place.
 

Overall, I love that she is growing and changing. But, I do wish that time would slow down and let me enjoy all of the little things that will soon become a memory.

No comments:

Post a Comment