.

.

Thursday, August 18, 2011

29 weeks...

Just got back from my 8:00 A.M. (ugh!!!) Dr. appt.

My Dr. is very happy with how the girls are looking. I don't have any pictures of Baby A today, she wasn't in the best position for it. But, she is weighing in at 3 lbs 8 oz and she already has hair on her head!!!!! Yeah for more hair bows!!!!!! She is also still head down with her body along my right side.

Baby B is weighing in at 3 lbs 10 oz. She is head up and loves to head butt my rib cage and her body is across my tummy with her feet down. (She is still very much like Brian and constantly moving and not able to sit still!) And here are her pictures, she has chubby little cheeks just like Addison and Brian and she just might have a dimple already! :) In the bottom picture she kept sticking out her tongue, so the tech tried to get a picture of it.



My Dr also told me that with the way my body is looking I just might make it until my delivery date of Oct. 19. And with the way the girls are growing, I just might have two 8 lb babies yet. That would be 16 lbs of babies in here!!!!!!!!! Oh dear......

No comments:

Post a Comment