.

.

Thursday, August 11, 2011

28 weeks 5 days...

I know it's been a while since I posted any belly pictures again. So, here it is. I had a Dr. appt today and found out that they bumped my due date back to Oct. 29. It's kinda frustrating and I've spent the day ho-homing about it and now it's time to kick my butt back into gear. My stomach is measuring 39 cm so if I was pregnant with only 1 baby that would mean I would be about 39 weeks along. But, not with twins. They really don't have any accurate way to measure twins except by ultrasound. So, we get to have another one next week. I will defiantly post pictures of them as soon as I get home.


Also, someone got a little jealous that mom was getting her picture taken. She kept looking up at Brian saying "Cheese!", "Cheese!" So she needed her picture taken too, and I got a kiss!

No comments:

Post a Comment