.

.

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Still here!!!


Well we have made it to 35 weeks.
 And I only have 24 days to go!!!!!!!!
These girls will delivered on October 19 at 9:45 in the morning.

Most days I feel pretty good yet. Yes, I am huge, so that makes me much slower. My main issue is that I can't walk around for more than 20-30 minutes at a time before needing to sit down. Because of the weight of the babies/belly, it has stretched my muscles in my back so much, it makes it quite painful. But if I am sitting on the couch or laying on my side, I don't feel any on that pain.

Every week now I go in for a normal Dr. visit and a (what I call) monitoring visit. I get to go and have a non-stress test and they check the fluid around each baby. About two weeks ago now I had a growth ultrasound and Baby A was measuring 5lb 3oz and Baby B was 5lb 10oz. They both have a full head of hair and Baby B has a buddah belly. Just like her big sister!!!!

So that is about it for now. I will try and post a couple more times before these girls get here. I am super excited for these girls to get here. I can't wait to hug and kiss them. And just to be able to hold them in my arms......only 24 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment: