.

.

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

35 weeks!

Yesterday was another monitoring Dr. visit for me and with my Mother-in-law being in town she got to come along with me. And since the office was not very busy they let us have a 3D peek at the girls again!!! Lucky me!!!!!!

So here they are, looking beautiful as always. We discovered that Baby A has Addison's little button chin! And we got to watch her practice swallowing amniotic fluid.


Here is Baby A's profile. You can really see her nose and lips!


The next two pictures are Baby B first and Baby A second. She defiantly has Addison's cheeks!!! I think my dreams of having at least one child look like me are disappearing. They all look very similar to me.


Here is Baby B's face. It's kinda hard to see, but you can see her eyes and nose. And while we were looking at her here, we were watching her open and close her eyes!


Getting to see the girls defiantly made my day!!! Hope they make your too! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment