.

.

Monday, September 9, 2013

Project 1 - Complete! Well sort of...

I still need rugs and a couple of decorations for the room, but other than that it is DONE!

The girls got to watch a movie on the "big screen" today. They loved it!


Then tonight after a quick dip in the lake we put some more of the heavier things in that I couldn't do by myself. 


TV is up and the fireplace is done.


I even got my table and chair upstairs and now it looks like I have a cute little desk....that got instantly used!


We got the ceiling fan in last week so that is finished too!


Eventually where the green cabinet is will be a wet bar, but we are trying to decide on one yet. but for now the cabinet is fine. 

We got this project done just in time for the next one to start up, in only a few short weeks I will have an attached garage!!!!!!

Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment