.

.

Monday, September 23, 2013

I am a Warrior

Well I'm not, but Brian and good buddy Jim are!!!

This past Saturday they participated in the Warrior Dash. It is a 5K that involves obstacles and MUD!!!!

Here they are at the beginning all nice and clean.


Some people wore costumes....I picked these out for the guys for next year!


Then you sit and wait for about 45 minutes because spectators are not allowed on the course.

Then the guys showed up. I was standing at the end and got to watch the last couple of obstacles. 

They had to climb up and over.


And jump over fire.


I personally watched 4 people fall either in or very close to being in the fire.



Then they had to dive into some mud pits.






Ewww!!!! This was them at the end....a very gross muddy mess.



After getting washed off, the guys got a celebratory beer and a fuzzy warrior helmet/hat.
 (that is now covered in mud and somehow made it into the girls toy box)




No comments:

Post a Comment