.

.

Friday, September 20, 2013

One Woman Tornado

Sometimes when people ask about the twins and the personalities, I will sometimes tell them about the things that my One Woman Tornado can get into. They always laugh or chuckle and say What??? Not this sweet little girl. 

Well today I took a picture of the things my One Woman Tornado got into. Someone (I will not name names) went to the bathroom and then left to go to Menard's. 

So when it gets really really quiet in the house, you know something is going on. 

This is what I found, my make-up drawer is open and My One Woman Tornado had pulled all of my floss out of the container. My make-up powder all over the toilet seat lid. Multiple other things were all over the floor. And my mascara...well you see what happened with my mascara. 


Savannah my dear, I think you need to wait at least another 10 years before you try this again. 

Please???


2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry, but this was hilarious! I'm just waiting for one of mine to do something like that! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! We once had the floss incident, but she definitely takes the trophy!!! :D

    ReplyDelete