.

.

Monday, February 4, 2013

Dance Party


Just a regular day over here...dressing up as Tinkerbell and putting some tutu's on! Isn't that what everyone does on a Monday afternoon? So, we had an impromptu dance party. 

I said, "Go dance!!" and they found pillows to sit on....


They finally started to join Addison


Savannah saying cheese!! 


Charlotte checking out her tutu.


Dancing!


The little girls didn't really like it when Addison tried to dance with them.


Then Addison wanted to take a picture with Mommy...really Addison?!?! I haven't had my shower yet and I only have the make-up that was left on from last night....well okay.

They turned out pretty good though. :)


Addison took this picture. And excuse Charlotte's open mouth. I told her to give me a kiss and this is still how she gives kisses.


And Me and Savannah.


Hope you all have a great week!



1 comment:

  1. Wish I looked that great right out of bed....lucky! :o) I enjoyed catching up tonight! :o)

    ReplyDelete