.

.

Saturday, February 2, 2013

A Week In Review...

We had another great week here in this Timmer household.

We had some pretty big things going on and I thought I would keep you all informed. We sold our house here in Troy. And we bought a house in South Haven, Michigan!!!!! We all are very excited and if you ask Addison about her new house, she will tell you that it is green and it has a white door. And it has a playground (swing set) and it's at the beach! We found a house that is 2 blocks of off the beach and that is quite close to Kid's Corner. (An awesome kids playground!)

We had fun doing other stuff too though. The little girls are in the pre-sponge stage where they are just starting to absorb everything and they think they are so big.

These two are such characters.
They keep me very busy and if it ever gets quiet, you had better watch out because they are doing something wrong!


I had got them Trouble 1, 2, and 3 shirts when we were in Florida and since it was 72 here this week, the girls got to wear them. Yes, that's Addison hiding under the blanket, she didn't want her picture taken.



Then one day this week I heard Addison talking to someone in my room. I did a walk by to see who it was and this is what I walked in on.


This was tonight. Bath time was done and they were all sitting so nice all in a row in their new towels from Grandma Timmer. Land's End towels are the best! They are so snugly and warm!


This was my project of the day for the front door. I needed a new wreath so Addison and I went to Michael's and picked up the stuff (what do you think??) and went to Pet co because she wanted to go see the animals.


And here is the new house in South Haven. We have a move date set for the week of March 25 but we will be there on the 22nd to sign on the house and clean it out to move all our stuff in.


That's it for now and as we make more plans I will keep everyone up to date on what's happening.

 And only 48 days and we can be called Michiganders again. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment