.

.

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Nap time

These last 2 days have been beautiful here! And I really wish I would have remembered to take my camera with me while we were outside playing, but I forgot. I was to busy playing, and blowing bubbles, and catching some baby giggles and going for walks and playing soccer, and playing golf, and seeing neighbors for the first time since last fall, and meeting new babies (there were 7 babies born in our subdivision since last October and February!!!!) and well, we have been a little busy! 

So when I did FINALLY remember to get out my camera, my little girls were all sleeping!

Isn't she so sweet! 
She is having so much fun this spring running around and playing like the big kids did last year!


Oh my Charlotte! She is so laid back! 
She loves to watch her big sister and anything else that happens to catch eye!


And Savannah! She is my little Miss Nosey! 
She has to she see everything...like now! Sometimes that's why I think she is still so wobbly. She is to busy whipping her head around trying to catch everything!!


Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment