.

.

Friday, March 16, 2012

One Year Later...

It was a year ago this week that we discovered we were going to be having twins.

It was one year ago this Saturday that Addison and I went to my Dr. to get an actual 8 weeks ultrasound and the u/s tech surprised me by telling me that I was having twins. I'm not going to lie, I'm kinda tearing up over here. In that moment I was never so excited, scared, anxious, nervous, thrilled and concerned. I was going to have twins!!! The funny point in this was that Brian wasn't with me. He had to be at a training in St. Louis all week and wasn't allowed to come home at nights. So I had to email him to tell him.

It was a year ago that we had just told our family and close friends that we were having another baby. So as soon as I walked to my car. I gathered myself up and called my mom. I told her to sit down because I had to tell her something. I think she was getting a little scared but when I told her that I was having twins, she screamed!!!!

It was one year ago....that I thought I was never going to be able to hear out of my left ear again! She along with the rest of our families were so happy.

Pictures from that day.


And here they are today! 

If you look close the u/s picture on the left is Baby B which is Savannah. 
And Charlotte (Baby A) is on the right!


Tuesday they will be 5 months old and I know I have said this before, but still are nothing short of amazing. Amazing that for being how big they actually were at birth. And that we had no complications with their arrival. That they stayed inside me for as long as they did. It's simply incredible. 

And people think that there isn't a God. 


Psalm 100

Shout for joy to the LORD, all the earth.
Worship the LORD with gladness;
come before him with joyful songs.
Know that the LORD is GOD. 
It is he who made us, and we are his.
Enter his gates with thanksgiving 
and his courts with praise;
give thanks to him and praise his name.
For the LORD is good and his love endures forever;
his faithfulness continues through all generations.





2 comments:

  1. Amen...u got a picture of both of them smiling....too cute

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful post!! I still remember when you told us you were having twins!

    ReplyDelete