.

.

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Leap Day

Was it ever beautiful this morning!!!! 65 and Sunny, in February!!!! I will take it! 

So what did we do with this beautiful weather? 
We "leaped" (haha) at the chance of going outside and playing in the warm weather.

Addison tried to paint, but soon lost interest. 
So we hauled out some bubbles and had some fun!


Savannah and Charlotte didn't know what to think of all the wind!
 But I did get some pretty good reaction pictures of their faces.


Addison blowing bubbles.


Charlotte



Savannah! Mom, I don't like the wind!!!!!



These were from last week. 

I want to redo the pictures on my dining room wall, so I have been taking some just random cute pictures. The super cute hair bows I made quickly for family pictures at church!


Charlotte


And Savannah!


Big sister love


No comments:

Post a Comment