.

.

Saturday, January 14, 2012

SNOW!!!!!

We finally got some snow here and I decided to try and wrangle Addison into some snow clothes and try and take her outside. It made me wonder how I ever managed to put 20 kids into snow clothes and keep my sanity.

But, I finally did get her outside and she LOVED it!!!!! She had a great time just walking around in the snow, yelling momma!!!! SNOW!!!! But she really doesn't say "s's" yet so she would walk around yelling momma!!!! NO!!!!!!

I did get a chance to get a few photos of her, so enjoy!


 





This is what happens when you have an almost two year old that doesn't want to go inside...she honestly stood at the door and cried to go back outside. Poor girl!


And last night I had a thief....I made Stromboli for dinner last night and all my cut up veggies kept disappearing.

I finally discovered why...

No comments:

Post a Comment