.

.

Friday, January 6, 2012

Christmas Part 2 & 3

Sorry these are late, but as you could probably guess, we have been a little busy again. :)

Christmas was a huge success with 3 girls. And they got more toys than 1 child should ever want. But, we are very blessed this Christmas. It has been a very busy year and it still hasn't sunk in yet that I am a mom of 3, or a mom of twins!!!!

But here are the pictures of our Christmases. First, was Christmas at the Krol's.

And here is looking out back of my parents new addition. I think it's my favorite view of all of Borculo! :)


It wasn't just the twins first Christmas...it was also our cousin Landon's!!!

We were so happy that we got lots of Landon time.



Addison finally understood Christmas this year and had lots of fun opening all her gifts from everyone.


Part 3 of Christmases was at the Timmer's. The twins were a big hit with their older cousins!!!! Thank you Aunt Diane for the pictures. I knew I was going to be to busy with the girls so I didn't even bother to take my camera along!



Addison and Abi playing together.


Yes, this is how she smiles lately...


More cousin snuggles!!!


We hope that you all had a very Merry Christmas and we wish you a very happy New Year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment