.

.

Thursday, January 12, 2012

One small step...

This is what started off as a simple project, then something happened, something amazing.

Addison doesn't like to get her hands dirty; so as I was preparing this project I decided to be nice and not force her to do something I know she doesn't like.

All I did was put shaving cream and a couple of drops of food coloring in a plastic bag and let her squish the bag.



Still squishing the bag,


Then the bag exploded and SHE GOT HER HANDS DIRTY!!!! And didn't freak out and ask for her patties to be washed!!!!!


And she actually had fun with it!


Look!! Look Momma!!!


Some even got in her hair!!!


Some moms would be mortified if their child got messy and put shaving cream all over her dinning room table. But not me, I was ecstatic!!!!



So as you can see, this was one small step for Addison, one giant leap for momma-kind!!!!! :)


 





No comments:

Post a Comment