.

.

Monday, February 3, 2014

Ice skating and Addison is 4!

For Addison's birthday she wanted to go ice skating at the local ice rink here in South Haven. And just for fun today Addison is going to tell me what she wants to write for her birthday post here on the blog.

So here goes Addison:

This is my medallion, it has Queen Elsa and Princess Anna on it.


She that, that is my daddy! See who else is with us, that is Grandma.


Savannah and umm, this is Aunt Ash too.


That's Landon


That's Aunt Kellie and Landon trying to ice skate


Umm, mom. That's you momma


That's me and Abi


That's Aunt Ash and Sabannah (that's how Addison says Savannah...no typo)


Umm that's Grandma again and Charlotte


Mom that's you again and that is me! I just wanted to take my boots off and play soccer on the ice.


That is Daddy and Char-Babe


That picture is so silly!!!! 



I see you and Grandma


That is me and Lauren and Abi.


That is you and daddy


That me and umm mom I see you and daddy there too and OH OH THAT'S MY SUPER BALL!!!!


PAPA!!!


That's everyone together!


That's me opening my birthday presents



I got a new big girl car seat!!!!!!!!!


That me blowing out my cake. It was all about chocolate. I like chocolate cake. And it had snowflakes.


The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment