.

.

Friday, February 21, 2014

House update #???

So I told someone past week (I'm sorry I don't remember who) that I was going to post another update and then this week happened. 

Sunday we picked up the twins from my parents house and discovered that Savannah had quite the nasty cold and fever. She had that through Wednesday and then shared with Charlotte so now she has it. Not so fun.

But today they are starting to feel better so I snapped a few pictures and here you go!

The drywall is all up and finished and Brian has all the ceilings painted and the main living areas painted with a first coat. And trim work its starting to get done too. Savannah was the tour guide today so here we go up the stairs.


Oh ya, the mini kitchen cabinets are in too! We still have to figure out what we want for counter tops.


Here's the twins room. Savannah was inspecting her closet door. (other one has to be put on yet)


Flip side of the twins room.


Here's Addison's room, it still needs paint and it faces the front of the house.


Here is the entryway into the girl's room


Hallway to the guest room and bathroom


She was excited that there was a tub in there!


And here is the guest room. The trim work is done and the closet door is hung.


This morning you could see that the lake had white caps on it. But all the wind pushed the ice back to shore.


And I finally got a decent picture of the cabinets. My flash on my camera finally wanted to work right and I got a nice picture of the color. Now what color cabinet knobs would you get??? Silver or a matte black????


1 comment:

  1. You two are so talented! :) I would go with whatever a certain gal named Carrie would choose...she's pretty amazing when it comes to design :D

    ReplyDelete