.

.

Friday, August 16, 2013

TIMBERRRRR!!!!!!!

See this tree...it's HUGE!!!!! And was in the way of our new garage.

So this was Monday, in the rain I went outside and took one last picture of the tree before we had it removed.



But Monday it rained all morning, so they didn't get to cut it down until yesterday.


It was so much fun to watch them take it down. Our neighbor's grand kids came over to watch it too!


Lowering a branch.


Almost done, and after one final cut, they tied it to the truck and pulled it down!


Then today I sent the kids outside to get their picture with the tree before it gets crated away this weekend.



Anyone want to guess how old it is????


As best as I could count, I got 65!!! And some of the rings in the tree were an inch thick!




1 comment:

  1. I think the girls want you to keep the natural jungle gym ;)

    ReplyDelete