.

.

Saturday, August 11, 2012

Ode to Boo-Bear

This was Boo-Bear. Isn't he cute!!! A long time ago in 2009 when I was pregnant with Addison I got this snugly Boo-Bear that my someday baby (Addison) would get to hopefully play with.


Since then Boo-bear has been very loved. 

He is the best nap time buddy. While at Grandma's house.


And at our house.


He has been dragged around buy his arm.


And taken more naps, in more places than any bear I know.



Until today, today Boo-bear needed surgery. You see Addison no longer carried him around by his arm, but by his nose. And today his stuffing started to fall out from being in the wash. So Dr. Mom (I hear she has the best references:) ) stitched his nose back together and now he looks like a duck.

Before:


After:


I told Addison that if she would continue to chew on Boo-bear's nose he would have to go bye-bye.


She listened about as good as her daddy! 


Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Why does that not surprise me at all....LOL

    ReplyDelete