.

.

Saturday, August 11, 2012

Bathing Beauties

Daddy was gone for the night, dinner was done, bathes were done, and it wasn't bedtime yet. Momma was bored.....

So what did we do, we took some more pictures!

I have been trying to get a just diapers pictures of the girls to put in their bathroom someday and here is what I have come up with so far.



Can you tell which one is Savannah??? I'll give you a hint, she's the nosey one.


Yes, you Savannah, you're nosey!!!!


And my Charlotte!


Here's Addison too! Can you tell she is on her way to being 3??? She's saying "CHEESE!!!!" And when her picture is done being taken she will say "Alright! Great Picture!!!!"




Later that night, the babies were fighting over this green fork, Charlotte won!


And Savannah got the keys.


This was from the following morning, so quiet and peaceful that I had to go looking for her to find out what she was up to. And she was just reading her book.


No comments:

Post a Comment