.

.

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

24 weeks

We just got back from the my Dr's Appt and everything is still looking good! I got to have another ultrasound and they (the babies) finally cooperated enough so the u/s tech could get the rest of the measurements.

So here they are...

Baby A has one hand next to her face and another hand resting under her chin. "A" was very easy to get the rest of her measurements. She stayed still and only was camera shy once. And that was when the tech tried to get me a picture of her cute little face. She is now weighing in at 697grams or 1lb 9 oz.



Baby B on the other hand....I think we should just name her Brian's Baby now. She could not lay still!!!! Sound familiar!?!? She was just a little active and played hide and go seek with the u/s tech today. We did get another beautiful picture of her face and she is now has completed measurements as well. "B" is weighing in at 742 grams or 1 lb 10 oz.


For those of you who didn't see the latest picture of how big I'm getting, here it is. I finally got Brian to take one this past Sunday morning before church. It was kinda comical in church this past week. The girls would not sit still. Every 30 seconds or so you could see the rocks on my necklace jump up into the air. We didn't really get to pay attention to what was being preached about, we were preoccupied. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment