.

.

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Growing...


We just got back from the Dr. and the girls look great! They are growing at a good rate and my Dr. was very pleased at how well the are looking.

Baby A is now 14 oz and she cooperated a lot better this time than last time. So, we got to see her cute little face!

The first picture is of the side of her body.



Look at her! Isn't she just the cutest!!!!
We got to see her face in 2D but as soon as the u/s tech switched to 3D she turned on us. But check it out, I think I am going to have another thumb sucker!


Then it was Baby B's turn. She is now 13 oz and the girls are separated by only 2 grams in weight! It still is so amazing to me!

Here you see Baby B's belly and face.


Then, Addison started moo-ing at her sisters. And Baby B scowled at her. So that is the picture I get of Baby B's face. Still, it's a very cute little scowl! :)

1 comment:

  1. So incredible!!! (Love the baby A and baby B ;o) Not long now mama!!!

    ReplyDelete