.

.

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Busy, Busy, Busy

This Timmer family has been busy, busy, busy!

It finally stopped raining all the time so we could start getting some stuff done around this house.

First I'll start with Addison. She is the one people want to see the most of after all! :)

She has been super busy helping me, exploring new things and of course, smelling more flowers.


Her new thing or new word I should say is "Ack!!!" She really doesn't like anything one her hands. If any dirt, grass, bugs, leftover food of any kind gets on her hands she will come up to me and say "ack!" And expect it to be wiped off.


She also has been busy contemplating how much her life is going to change in 4 short months!


She has been REALLY busy yelling at the dogs. Her favorite thing to yell at them is still NO!!!!!!


She never is to busy though to stop and just say "hi."


She has been starting to get more busy playing golf. And sometimes she does actually hit the ball!



That's about it for Addison. Brian has also been very busy lately. Him and a good friend took on another roofing project this year and now that that is complete he is starting to do some stuff around our house. Like putting shutters on our house.


He also put vents in the top eaves of our house.


This is a kinda of close up of the shutters and the vent on the left eave. And also notice the color of the fence.


This weekend Brian painted the fence. It really should have been done 2 years ago, but about a week after putting the fence up we found out we were pregnant with Addison.

Psss. Also if you get a chance, ask Brian about his fence jumping capabilities.

Fence - 1, Brian - 0.   :)
 

As for me, I am busy wrapping up a few things. Last week Sunday was my last Sunday teaching my Sunday School class. When you work with 2 year old's, it is kinda essential to be able to bend and pick up toys or kids for that mater. And next week will be my last week taking care of the infant that I started nannying for this past January.

Other than that, I am just slowly getting bigger and bigger, you can kinda see my shadow in the glass door. Maybe sometime this week I will try and take another belly picture. :)

I also can now feel the girls moving around and it is such an amazing thing. We still feel so blessed to have this experience, even on the days when we wonder how we are going to make it through those first few months with 3 little girls under 2.

But that's all for now, we hope that you all have a great week! It's going to be really hot here, so stay cool!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment