.

.

Monday, April 4, 2011

Multiple Blessings.

God is truly an amazing God!

Well, to start off with, when we were on our Grand Cayman vacation back in February we found out that I was pregnant again! Brian instantly, was in denial.

So fast forward to March. We went in for what we thought was going to be our 8 week prenatal visit. We had an ultrasound and they told us I was indeed pregnant and our baby looked healthy. But we were only 6 weeks along, not 8. They gave us our Due Date which is October 27.

Two weeks later (March 17) Addison and I went to the Dr. again to have another ultrasound for an official 8 week scan. And we discovered that we were not pregnant with one baby but two!!!!!!! We are having twins and could not be happier! Brian is still recovering from an even bigger shock and is just starting to come back to life.

But, in our ultrasound they could not find a membrane separating the babies. So, I went home and started to google what this could mean. I didn't really like what I found and I did a LOT of praying and we waited very patiently for today.

Today's ultrasound did find a membrane and the babies are both very healthy and growing wonderfully. Baby A was showing off it's modeling skills with one arm behind it's head and Baby B was busy doing a happy dance.

Below are some of the pictures from today. I hope you enjoy them as much as we do!!! And I can't wait to be a mom of 3 under 2!!!!!





Our u/s tech was awesome. She even let us see the Babies is 3D today. Which is something they don't normally do until 20 weeks!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Wha-hoo! Congrats! Praying for a safe pregnancy and delivery of those 2 little love bugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet post!! So excited for you guys!! God is so very good!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is awesome....you are going to be busy!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely incredible pics!!! Heeheee....tell me you had a flip in your purse to capture the doctor telling B, twins!!! Oh my!!! That's enough to make any man faint!!! LOL!

    Halfway to having a full line for the ice :D

    ReplyDelete