.

.

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Making Pizza

Last night Addison and I made pizza for supper. She is such a super helper. She helped mix the dough, shape the dough and she even helped roll out the dough. But, we accidentally rolled it out to big. So after placing the dough on my pizza pan, I cut the extras off and gave them to Addison, thinking she would squish it in her hands or throw it on the floor. Not my little baker. She wanted to be just like Mommy and "make" her own pizza.

First, you need to roll out your dough.


I mean really roll out your dough.


Then add flour if the dough is sticky.


Flour is fun mommy!!!!!


It makes clouds when you clap it together!!!!!


If dough is still sticky, then add more flour.


Pat it in.


Roll it in.


And then you should have really yummy pizza dough!
Or a really big mess that mommy has to clean. :)

Here's hoping that your day is as fun filled as discovering how fun flour is!
Enjoy!

1 comment: