.

.

Monday, January 17, 2011

Not a baby anymore! :(

I got to take a couple of pictures of Addison yesterday and this morning, and I realized that she isn't a baby anymore.

She's starting to grow up and I love the stage that she is at right now. She loves to bring me a book and will sit on my lap and read it with me. But, she still loves to snuggle before she goes to bed at night.

I need to take more pictures so I don't forget this stage.

Huh, big sigh.....




Love that she has Brian's eyes and dimple.



Presley stole a kiss!


This is her new favorite game....she love to steal Mocha's ball and RUN as fast as she can for the other side of the house. And she is quite daring. She will take it right out of his mouth!!!


Enjoy these last few pictures before she turns the big 1!!!!!!!


1 comment:

  1. Aw, so cute! This is such a fun stage, and even more fun to come. :-)

    ReplyDelete