.

.

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Happy New Year!

Can you believe it's 2011!!!! And in a few short weeks Addison will be one! So I know that it has been a while since I posted any new pictures of Addison but they are being mailed to me as I write this. So this will have to hold everyone over until then. I took these first few before Christmas as I was wrapping presents and someone needed to help me for some reason. :) She sat in my office chair and I would spin her around and she giggled so hard she gave herself hiccups!



So I know that this one is a little dark but check out that dimple!!!!!
Daddy has one just like it!




This last picture is at my parents house.....would you believe me if I told you this was the only picture I took of Addison at Christmas??? It's the only one that I took on my camera. I took all the rest of my pictures with my mom's camera, so hopefully in a few short days you can see the rest of the pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment