.

.

Monday, August 16, 2010

List of Thanks.

I am currently reading Thursday's at Eight and in the book one of the characters in her journal starts off every entry with a current list of thanks. She will list 5 things that she is thankful for on that day.
So, I am going to try it. I am going to try and start each journal/blog entry with my current list of 5 things that I am thankful for.

Today I am thankful for....

1. A baby who can put a smile on any one's face.
While at Target this morning, Addison sang the whole time we were in the store.

2. Puppies who love to snuggle.
This morning was rough for me. Addison got up at 4:40 a.m. and just wanted to be held. So when I was laying on the couch holding her, I also had Presley snuggled up on top of Addison's feet and Mocha curled up by my feet.

3. The resource's to be a stay at home mom.

4. A mom I can talk to.
After getting into our day I was bringing Addison's breakfast to the table and it fell out of my hands and landed all over the floor, the table, Addison's high chair and pretty much everywhere. After cleaning it up, I had to call my mom, just for some support. We laughed about it and continued on our day.

5.COOLER WEATHER!!!!!!!
It's not 100 degrees out with a heat index of 120!!!!!! It might actually be nice out this week!!!!!

1 comment: