.

.

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Indiana Dunes State Park 2010

We had the best time camping this past weekend. I wondered how it was going to go because this was Addison's first time camping in a tent. She did awesome! She didn't go to bed on time but that wasn't a huge issue. She got up pretty early and I lost some sleep because of it but she did so good!
She still loves her stroller and so do I. It was so easy to drag down to the beach with all her stuff.
Beautiful sunset
I figured out that I can take B/W photo's with my camera....we tested it out a little

Love her
The whole group.
She has been testing out her voice lately and we learned how to (the best I can describe it) sing. So she is making a joyful noise!

Getting tired with boo-bear
So tired on the way home

All in all it was a great trip. We had decent weather, great food, great fellowship and lots of new memories. I can't wait to do it again next year!!!

1 comment:

  1. I am SO looking forward to next year as well! I had so much fun and Addison did so Great. What a little darling she was (and is). :) Miss you guys~

    ReplyDelete