.

.

Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Addison's 1st day of Preschool

Mom, guess what???

Yes, Addison....

There are no more days left!!! I can go to preschool!!!!!!

Those were the first words out of her mouth this morning. So on top of all the house renovations, camping this past weekend, my little girl got to (finally) go to preschool.

And if your wondering why she is standing in front of the newly constructed house...that's where our front door will be. And since I want to take all her pictures in front of the house by the front door, this is what she gets for this year. She didn't want her picture taken at all this morning and I was very lucky to get the few that I did.


She was just a little excited!


All set and ready to go! She found her chair and she was ready to dive in...I hope all first days of school are this easy!


No comments:

Post a Comment