.

.

Monday, December 2, 2013

Holly the Elf

We will be having a visitor for this Christmas Season. A couple of weeks ago Addison and I went to the Elf Store (Bed Bath & Beyond) to pick up our elf. We talked about how you can't touch the elf because then they loose their magic and we decided to name our elf, Holly. Even the twins love her and will yell at you when you get to close to her!

So, last night Holly got her magic and started to create mischief around the house. Last night she T.P. our Christmas Tree!!!!


Silly Holly!


Char was yelling at everyone to "don't touch!!!!!!"


A couple of other random pictures for you also.

We got to go to the South Haven Christmas Parade this past weekend. It was perfect, it only lasted about 15 minutes so no one got cold or bored!


And here is my new favorite of the girls. Somewhere at my parents house there is a picture of me and my sisters sitting in front of the fireplace watching the fire. 

Here is my girls watching "the Elf of a Shelf" movie in front of the fire!

I love it!!!


Happy Monday!


No comments:

Post a Comment