.

.

Monday, October 7, 2013

House update week 2

We had another productive weekend here at the Timmer household.

I now have stairs going from the garage into the house.


I never thought I would be happy to say that I have walls in my house....but there are now exterior walls back in place in my house. With an awesome sliding door.


I have stairs that go upstairs into what we built last week.


This is upstairs. On the left will be Addison's room and on the right will be the twin's room.


On the left will be a guest room and on the right will be the hallway to the next addition.


This is why we put the addition on our house. Not only will we have space for the girls. But we now have an AMAZING view of the lake. We are close enough to the lake to tell that there were white caps on the lake this morning! (Just so you know this is the view from the new guest room!)


That's it for now. This week we are going to try and get some more walls built and maybe even get some insulation installed. It's going to get chilly really soon I think!

1 comment: