.

.

Monday, December 10, 2012

Days 8-10

Before I get to days 8-10...Check out Savannah, out of all the places she can play in my house, this is where I have been finding her most days. In the bottom drawer in my kitchen. Oy, this girl.


And Charlotte found my snowman the other day. He really doesn't have any more green sprigs left.


Days 8 and 9. 
Day 8 we were going to go Christmas shopping but we decided to have some friends over and ended up cleaning instead. So Addison and I will do that later this week. 
Day 9 was to Watch A Christmas movie. We ended up watching The Polar Express last night, but I was to busy snuggling Addison and didn't want to move to get my camera. 

Day 10 Make A Hand Print Wreath.


Here is Addison making her hand prints so I can cut them out to make her wreath. And guess who is trying to help out. I'll give you three guesses but I bet you will only need 1. 


Did you guess Savannah???





Charlotte and Savannah made their hand prints too. But I had to help them and I was covered in green paint. So I didn't get to take any pictures of them making their hand prints.


Happy Monday!!! Only 15 more days until Christmas!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment