.

.

Saturday, June 16, 2012

Busy, Busy. Busy

That's how our week has been this past week! Busy, busy, busy!!!!

I am starting to be able to take the girls out to do things now. Monday we went and got groceries at Walmart for the 1st time. And schockingly, it went very well. Addison started to get fussy when the cart started to get full, so she got out and walked for the rest of the way. And the babies did phenomenal!!! Charlotte sat in the seat in the cart, and I wore Savannah in the baby Bjorn.

We have two guests this weekend, so we had to prepare the house and lots and lots of food! It's amazing how much food you go through with 2 extra guys plus our family!

But other than that the girls are getting so big. Addison has fallen in love with her puzzles again. She spends HOURS playing with them in her room quietly. I almost thought there were no kids living here for a few moments this week. (ha ha)



Someone had to join her!


The babies turn 8 months this upcoming week (Tuesday) so I thought I would try and take a couple of new pictures of them. Here's Savannah. I think God gave me Savannah to always remind to smile. There is always a smile on this girls face, and it's always one that warms your heart to make you smile too. She learned how to clap this past week. And she is officially a crawler. Addison had to move all her puzzles into her room because Savannah kept getting into them.



And Charlotte, my little charmer. She is crawling also now, but not as fast as Savannah. She also popped in another tooth this week bring the Twin Tooth count up to 10!!! Charlotte has 6- 2 on bottom and 4 on top!




See my teethers!!!


Wait Wait!!! I can show mine too!!!


It's amazing to see how much they have changed in just 8 short months. They are growing so fast, when we were home last I had to go and buy a bunch of sized 12 month clothes for them. I was hoping that the 9 month stuff would last until fall...but oh well. I'm just grateful for 2 healthy happy baby girls!



Enjoy and have a Happy Father's Day to all the dad's out there! Including mine!!!

 Happy Father's Day Dad!!! And you too Brian...your girls love you and all you do for them!

1 comment:

  1. They always leave me smiling! Yayyy for success at the grocery store!!! :o)

    ReplyDelete