.

.

Thursday, April 26, 2012

AAA - All About Addison!

Today it's All About Addison.

There was silence in my house again, which is very rare these days. The babies were sleeping and Addison wasn't be-bopping all around so I went to look for her. And here she was, putting babies to "eep" and tucking them into her bed.


After finding her I asked if she wanted to water the flowers. She doesn't water them quite gracefully enough yet, but she loves to try and help. 


And play in the run off water.


And then it was trash day. So we needed to take the trash bin back to the house....she didn't like doing that by herself. She needed some help.


In other Addison new...she is growing like a weed! Last month when we bought the new stroller for the babies she couldn't reach the handle bars to help push and last night she discovered she can.

And my favorite for the day. 

Addison: Momma where are you!?!?!?!?!
Me: In the bathroom Addison. (I was cleaning the shower)
Addison: Watcha doin?
Me: cleaning
Addison: (Insert some as Brian calls it, Borculo speak) HUH?
Me: Cleaning the shower Addison
Addison: What's that?
Me: Cleaning???
Addison: Yeah.
And then she ran out of the bathroom 

Obviously I need to clean more. Or have her help me clean so she learns what cleaning is!

Hope you all have a great day!

1 comment: